Why Us

Established in 2002, Migration Expert is a private immigration company with a team of highly experienced ICCRC regulated migration consultants who represent clients from across the globe wishing to apply for a Canadian visa. Migration Expert provides fee-based services in addition to the official government charges to advise, assist and represent our clients through the often-complex visa application process. All decisions for granting of a visa remain with the Canadian Government subject to submitting a valid application using the free forms available on the Government website and meeting the relevant criteria. Migration Expert is not affiliated with the Canadian Government and act independently in the interests of our clients.

Family Visa Canada

Family Visa Canada

Under the Canadian Family Visa categories, close and extended family members are encouraged to reunite with their loved ones in Canada, through various different federal and provincial programs.

With a strong reunification policy and many advantages including excellent schooling options, subsidised health care and employment benefits, Canada remains a destination of choice for families seeking to reunite in a peaceful and thriving country.

Spousal Visa

The Spousal visa allows legally married same-sex and opposite-sex partners to join their spouse in Canada.

Dependent Child Visa

The Dependent Child visa is aimed at reuniting children with their Canadian parents.

Common-Law Partner Visa

The Common-Law Partner visa permits eligible same and opposite sex partners who have been living together to establish their home in Canada.

Conjugal Partner Visa

The Conjugal Partner visa allows eligible same and opposite-sex partners who have not been living together to be reunited with their Canadian partners

Parental & Grandparental Visa

A Parental and Grandparental visa allows parents and grand-parents to be sponsored by their Canadian children and grandchildren to live in Canada

Remaining Relative Visa

The Remaining Relative visa is designed to reunite applicants with their extended relatives in Canada, who has no living close family relatives in Canada or abroad.

Family-Based Provincial Nominee Visa

The Family-Based Provincial Nominee visa allows Canadians living in Alberta, Manitoba, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Saskatchewan or Newfoundland & Labrador to sponsor their eligible relatives abroad for permanent residence.

Parent and Grandparent Super Visa

The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa allows close relatives to join their Canadian members in Canada for up to 2 years at a time for up to 10 years.