Why Us

Established in 2002, Migration Expert is a private immigration company with a team of highly experienced ICCRC regulated migration consultants who represent clients from across the globe wishing to apply for a Canadian visa. Migration Expert provides fee-based services in addition to the official government charges to advise, assist and represent our clients through the often-complex visa application process. All decisions for granting of a visa remain with the Canadian Government subject to submitting a valid application using the free forms available on the Government website and meeting the relevant criteria. Migration Expert is not affiliated with the Canadian Government and act independently in the interests of our clients.

Temporary Work Visa Canada

Temporary Work Visa Canada

The Canadian Temporary Work Visas are designed to attract professionals from all industries to occupy key positions. Many Canadian Work visas allow for visa renewals and may lead to permanent residence while applicants are working in Canada.

With continued growth, an aging population and increased skilled shortages, Canada remains a destination of choice for foreign workers seeking a new life.

Canadian Employer? Book a complimentary consultation with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).

Temporary Work Visa

A Temporary Work visa allows Canadian employers to sponsor foreign workers in a variety of occupations to come and work temporarily in Canada.

International Experience Canada / Youth Exchange Visa

An International Youth Exchange visa allows students and young adults from reciprocating countries to supplement travel with temporary work in Canada.

Caregiver Visa

The Caregiver Work Visa allows applicants to work with a Canadian family, while taking care of children, the sick or elderly.

Post-Graduation Work Visa

The Post-Graduation Work visa allows foreign students who have graduated in Canada to remain and obtain valuable work experience for up to three years.

Partner Of Work / Study Permit Holder Visa

The Partner of Work/Study Permit Holder visa allows partners of study and work permit holders to live and work in Canada.

Off-Campus Work Visa

The Off-Campus Work visa allows foreign students to work off-campus for specified periods of time while completing their studies.

Lower-Skilled Occupations Visa

The Lower-Skilled Occupations program allows for the temporary entry of foreign workers into lower-skilled occupations for a period of up to 2 years.

Religious or Charitable Work Visa

The Religious or Charitable Work visa allows workers to be employed in religious or charitable organizations in Canada.

Cultural, Academic Or Research Work Visa

The Cultural, Academic or Research Work visa allows applicants with relevant work experience and education to engage in cultural, academic or research activities in Canada

International Free Trade Agreements Visa

The International Free Trade Agreements visa allows foreign workers to enter Canada to fulfill the purposes of specific reciprocal agreements and foster international trade.